Your or a loved one’s funeral ceremony can be anything you wish it to be: simple or elaborate, traditional or unique. No matter how it’s tailored, such a ceremony is an imperative step in recovering from loss and moving forward toward healing. A personalized ceremony is not only important for you and the deceased, but also for everyone affected by the loss.
When people turn to us to assist them in planning a funeral, sometimes it’s for a loved one who recently passed, and other times it’s because they wish to plan ahead—either for themselves or for someone they love. There are a number of things to consider when putting a person’s final arrangements in place. We know funerals and you know your loved one, so we work together to create a service that will pay a fitting tribute.
At Pizzi Funeral Home LLC, our staff will:
- Respond to the initial request for service
- Conduct the arrangement conference
- Prepare biographical and statistical data
- Examine financial settlement options
- Prepare and file papers, permits and authorizations
- Coordinate those providing other services
- Prepare and place obituary notices
- Retain and care for remains prior to commencement of post-death activities
Pizzi Funeral Home LLC offers referrals and guidance in:
- Probating the will
- Settling the estate
- Filing for life insurance claims
- Providing referrals for elder care services
- Obtaining benefits from: Social Security Administration, Veterans Administration, and pension and union funds
In compliance with state and federal regulations, we provide you with complete cost information, including a color coded General Price List and corresponding itemized estimate. If at any time you do not understand what a charge is or how it relates to your arrangements, please ask for an explanation. We want each family we serve to be comfortable with the funeral choices they make.
Please note: Overhead expenses are relative to our facility and operations, such as occupancy, administrative and equipment costs. This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving remains.